The holidays are fully over and you are getting back into your daily grind. I love that because I'm with you. Still, we all want to make sure to take time to enjoy this thing call life. So, if you are looking for something to do, or something new to try this weekend, here are 5 choices to choose from:
- Saturday, Jan 12 | 8:am BCO Farmer's Market Bike Ride at Onion Creek Cafe. We will be biking our way to the new Urban Harvest Farmer's Market in Its new location on Buffalo Speedway. More Info
- Friday, Jan 11th | 7pm - Discovery Green- this Friday is Rainbow on ICE. Entertainment is free but skating fees will apply. Contact Discovery Green, 1500 McKinney St. 713-400-7336 for more info.
- Friday, Jan 11th | 7pm - Houston Rockets vs. Cleveland Cavaliers at Toyota Center - Get your game on! Tickets start at $19 but you may get cheaper ticket on TicketNetwork's resale site. More Info
- Saturday, Jan 12th | 8-10am - New Year Houston Taco Run at Memorial Park. You can run, walk or jog a 3 mile loop, before feasting on some of Houston's tasties tacos. Fee $35. More Info
- Sunday, Jan 13th | 11am to 3pm - Candle Making Workshop in Rice Village. Learn the basics of designing your very own signature candle fragrance, melting and pouring your own soy wax candles. New year, why not try something new! $45 More Info. Have fun!